Terms and conditions
ARTICLE 1 – IDENTITY OF SELLER
Name: Royal Things V.O.F.
Address: Kouterstraat 21, 3071 Erps-Kwerps
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 0497 / 447.447
Company Number: BE 0660.631.366
Company owner: Arend Vandevelde and Diederick Lambert
ARTICLE 2 – APPLICABILITY & CONDITIONS
- Our terms and conditions apply to any offer made by us as a web trader to you as a consumer (private individuals or company).
- We only deliver in Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), Ireland and Denmark. If you enter a shipping address in another country, we can refuse your order.
- To place an order, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are not 18, we ask you to have your parents or legal guardian place the order. If we find that an order has been placed by a minor, we can refuse this order.
- The placing of an order on the website is subject to express acceptance of our general terms of sale, which are always available through the website.
- If you order online, we will also send a copy of these terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print either with your order confirmation or, at the latest, at delivery. In addition, we recommend that you to always save a copy of terms and conditions of sale.
- If, in addition to these general terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, we will also provide you with a printable or savable copy of those special conditions. If our terms and conditions are inconsistent with those special conditions, the conditions most beneficial to you as a consumer apply.
ARTICLE 3 – OUR OFFER AND YOUR ORDER
- If an offer has only a limited period of validity or is subject to certain conditions, this is explicitly mentioned.
- We always describe as accurately as possible what we sell and how the ordering process will proceed. In every case, the description is sufficiently detailed to allow you to thoroughly review. When we use images, they are a true and fair representation of the offered goods and / or services. To err is human, and if we have mistakenly misunderstood, we are not held responsible for delivery (yet, see 3 below).
- Your order is complete and the agreement between us is final as soon as we confirm your order by e-mail and once we have received the card issuer approval for your payment transaction with credit or debit cards. We accept Mastercard, VISA, Maestro, Bancontact / Mister Cash. If the card issuer declines payment, we cannot be held liable for delays in delivery and / or delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder are not accepted or processed.
- To purchase a product, add the product to your shopping cart. Afterwards, you enter your contact information and billing information. A message as to possible delivery dates will then appear. In the final step you will receive a summary page for order review, accept our terms and conditions and confirm your payment by pressing the order button with the caption “Order with payment obligation”. If you’ve completed these steps, your purchase is final.
ARTICLE 4 – RIGHTS OF RETURN
- If you buy goods or services from us, you will have for 14 days from the date of delivery or conclusion of the agreement to decide that you do not want to keep the goods. You can then return your order (in as-new condition) without payment of a fine and without need for a reason (you are responsible for all return transport and delivery costs). Within 14 days after we’ve received your returned order or you indicated that you would like to opt out of the agreement, we will refund your full purchase price with the same payment method used at time of purchase.
- The direct cost of returning the goods will therefore be on your behalf. We will indicate what the cost is or make an estimate if this cannot reasonably be calculated in advance. If the goods cannot be returned by mail (large items), we will collect it from you and will not be charged.
- We will refund the purchase price only once we have received the returned goods or you have shown that you have returned the goods, whichever comes first.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to carefully handle the order and the packaging. Thus if you think you may wish to return the goods as described above, only remove from packaging/view the items as necessary to determine if you wish to keep or return the items ordered.
- Shall in no case be withdrawn: used, contaminated, damaged or incomplete articles; Articles of which the packaging (or part of it) was opened; Custommade items for the customer; Articles that cannot be returned by their nature; Services agreements once the implementation has begun.
- The return guarantee mentioned here is in the specified capacity for individuals only. Companies can contact us for questions regarding return possibilities.
- To complete your right of withdrawal, both in the case of delivery of services and delivery of goods quickly and correctly, you can complete the form below and send it to Kouterstraat 21, 3071 Erps-Kwerps. We will send you a confirmation of your withdrawal by email.
(Only complete this form and return it if you wish to cancel the agreement)
To Royal Things V.O.F. (Kouterstraat 21, 3071 Erps-Kwerps):
I / We (*) share / (*) hereby inform you that I / we (*) revoke our agreement on the sale of the following goods / delivery of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*) / Received on (*)
Name / Names consumer (s)
Address Consumer (s)
Signature of consumer (s) (only when this form is submitted on paper)
(*) Cross out what is not applicable.
ARTICLE 5 – THE PRICE
- During the validity period stated in our offer, there will be no change in price, except in case of circumstances beyond our control such as a change in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all service and sales taxes, fees and services. You will never be surprised. We will always inform you prior to the placement of your purchase in case of extra delivery charges (due to, for instance, long delivery distance or special heavy or large items).
ARTICLE 6 – PAYMENT
- We can only accept payment via payment modules on our website.
- To ensure secure online payment and the security of your personal information, the transaction data is encrypted with SSL technology sent over the internet. To pay with SSL, you do not need any special software. You recognize a secure SSL connection to the “lock” in the bottom status bar of your browser.
ARTICLE 7 – CONFORMITY AND GUARANTEE
- We guarantee that our goods conform to the description of your order and meet the normal expectations you may have in terms of product specifications. We of course also guarantee that our goods will comply with all the laws currently in force.
- In addition, as regards the supply of goods, we apply the legal minimum guarantee period of two years if the goods are not in accordance with the order placed. This means that in case of fault or defects of the goods are repaired or replaced without charge up to 2 years after delivery.
As far as possible and reasonable, you have the choice between repair or replacement of the faulty items. Only in case the repair or replacement is excessive or impossible or cannot be performed within a reasonable period, will you have the right to demand a price reduction or the dissolution of the sales agreement.
If the defect or fault is present within 6 months of delivery, is the fault deemed to have existed before delivery, unless we can prove it to the contrary. After 6 months you will have to prove that the defect was already present at delivery.
ARTICLE 8 – DELIVERY AND EXECUTION
- All goods and services are delivered to the address indicated you place your order.
- The delivery period is communicated with the order confirmation.
- In case of delivery delay, we will always inform you before expiry of the estimated delivery period.
- Our shipments to you are always at our risk. However, in case of return (within 14 days of receipt of goods) all return transport costs are your responsibility.
- If the goods we delivered were damaged during shipping, do not match the items listed on the delivery note or do not match the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and within 3 days of receipt. Return of these items must be made to us within 14 calendar days of receipt.
ARTICLE 9 – DURATION
- The consumer may terminate an indefinite agreement at any time, taking into account agreed notice rules and a notice period of no more than one month.
- An agreement entered into for a specified duration has a term of up to two years.
ARTICLE 10 – FORCE MAJEURE
- In case of unforeseen or unpreventable circumstances, we are not obliged to comply with our obligations. In that case, we can either suspend our obligations for the duration of force majeure, or terminate the agreement definitively.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our will and control that completely or partially obstructs compliance with our obligations. We understand these to include, inter alia, strikes, fire, company malfunctions, power failures, interruptions in a (telecommunications) network or connection or used communication systems and / or at any time being unavailable from our website, non-timely delivery from our suppliers or other third parties goods or service providers, …
ARTICLE 11 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Our website, logos, texts, photos, names and generally all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights that lie with us or with our suppliers or other proprietors.
- It is forbidden to make use of and / or make changes to the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, you cannot copy or reproduce drawings, photos names, texts, logo color combinations, etc. … without our prior written permission.
ARTICLE 12 – COMPLAINT AND DISCLAIMER
- Of course, we hope that all our customers will be 100% satisfied. If you have any complaints about our services, please contact us at email@example.com
- We are committed to handling any complaint within 7 days.
- All agreements that we conclude with our customers, regardless of their place of residence, are governed exclusively by Belgian law and any litigation is to be brought only before the competent Belgian courts. If, for reasons of international law, another law applies, the interpretation of current terms and conditions will first and foremost be reflected in the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.
- In the case of out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Belgian Federal consumer ombudsman is authorized to receive any application for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The ombudsman will in turn either handle the application or assign it to a qualified entity. You can reach the Consumer Ombudsdienst via this link: http://www.consumerombudsman.be/en. In case of cross-border disputes, you can also appeal to the European Union Online Dispute Resolution Platform via this link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr